Talk

Advanced search

Looking forward

(4 Posts)
Timeofchange2019 Sat 02-Feb-19 12:08:48

Hi all

Absolutely petrified of my financial future but took the dog for a long walk this morning to clear my head and found my dream future mews house (when I ever have any money again!?) on a route I would not normally go and on the way back my dream guy went running past (i am slowly getting into becoming a runner so runners do it for me blush) it felt like there will be a light at the end of this very dark scary tunnel for me. There is a future that is better for all of us, we need stay strong and appreciate the small stuff where we can i.e. the sun is out here today and I was able to go for a walk are mine...sending positive thoughts out to any one who needs them today.

OP’s posts: |
Itsnotme123 Sat 02-Feb-19 15:42:43

Lol.. I’m always looking at houses and can’t wait to be in a position to move again. I’ve had enough of men for the moment, so I watch films and learn a new language. I don’t like reading about everyone’s divorce procedures as it makes me anxious about my own.

It does help when the sun shines, and I go for a walk too.

Knockerefc Sat 02-Feb-19 19:16:54

Timeforchange you did better than me today then. I got up and got myself ready for a run. I was just about to go out the door when I said sod It and slouched on the sofa instead

Timeofchange2019 Sat 02-Feb-19 20:34:48

@knockerefc i was actually supposed to go for a run too but couldnt be bothered so changed to a puppy walk as he was in need of one..i guess pets make you get out of the house, I suspect I would have stayed in all day otherwise 😕

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in