Talk

Advanced search

OW keeps bleaching my 10 year old sons hair

(4 Posts)
Lorry123 Sun 06-Jan-19 23:08:05

I am unlucky enough to have a very pushy, slightly unhinged OW in my life. She keeps bleaching my 10 year old sons hair even though I have told my ex (both directly and via a solicitor) that she does not have my permission to do this and must stop.

It is infruriating that both my ex and her completely ignore my wishes with regards to my son. What can I do to stop this behaviour??

OP’s posts: |
Fairylea Sun 06-Jan-19 23:11:33

What does your son think?

At 10 years old- and if it is okay for school- he’s entitled to have a say in how his hair looks, if one parent is okay with it.

StarJazmin Sun 06-Jan-19 23:15:46

I don’t think she needs your permission, if his Dad is happy with it, and your son isn’t being forced into it against his will.

I understand your objection, really, but legally I don’t think there’s anything you can do, apart from try to explain why you object and your concerns about it - more flies with honey etc.

Namechangeforthiscancershit Sun 06-Jan-19 23:17:37

Your solicitor ageeed to write a letter about this? Presumably in that case it’s causing problems at school, as otherwise you’ve not got any basis to complain. Is it that sort of unnatural white blonde that turns up in Daily Mail school stories every now and then?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in