Advanced search


(1 Post)
GreenandBlueButterfly Thu 29-Nov-18 18:32:49

Has anybody ever applied for a D-180 in order to register a divorce in another country?

I need to do this and I can't see any information about whether they'll send my original copy of the decree absolute back.

I even called the courts today but the help line guy couldn't tell me either

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in