Talk

Advanced search

Narcissistic alcoholic/cocaine addict taking me to court doe access to kids

(2 Posts)
emma46 Wed 07-Nov-18 20:37:12

I have been in a sexual/emotional abuse relationship for 8 years & also 2 cases of domestic violence.. my partner has been in and out of our lives for the last 2 years bringing cocaine and dealers into our family home.. also very threatening when drunk and threatened to kill me in jan making me get our 6 yr old daughter out of bed at 3 am in the morning to pick him up. He has cheated on me various amount of times with men & women hookers and just anyone he could get into bed.. so we spent many nites not knowing where he was and then blames me for him staying out.. plus loads of other wrong doings.. I fell pregnant and in May my midwife was concerned with the abuse and called mash who advised me to try where possible to do assisted visits with my ex all of my friend told me everything was so wrong but I got the blame for everything and believed I was worth nothing and needed to be with him.. not knowing I was actually being abused in many ways.. I gave birth to another little girl July this year and was in hospital for 8 day he hardly visited. He took my daughter out of school and shipped her 25 miles away to his mother who lives on a boat we had agreed this would never happen and I only found out when school called me asking where my daughter was.. was even speaking to the mother in law and said nothing.. it was getting harder and harder with the assisted visits and then found out he had a gf all the time he was abusing me even through my 6 yr old.. saying he misses me.. anyway I could not do the assisted visits and sometimes did not let him see the girls due to the abuse.. arranged for him to see them at a softplay public place . So I did not have to be there. Got him to agree and that he would not take the girls out of the soft play ,mash and my solicitors advice, if he breaks the agreement he does not see them until a court order is in place.week 2 he waited til I had dropped our 6 yr old off and did not want our 8 week old for half hour . Had his gf parked around the side of softplay told my daughter mummy knows and took her into town.. came back late spent £100 on our daughter and called me a Disgusting mother. I am protecting my children and him and his mother have no respect for what I want for the girls.. he also keeps telling our 6 yr old he will be having her for weekend etc etc .. when alcohol and drugs and abuse are present who knows what will happen .. I have stopped all contact and just wanted to see if anyone else has been through something like this.. it's not that I don't want him to see the kids.. after all he has done which is much more than I have written I just want to know my girls are safe.. I don't want him getting smashed and taking it out on them.. sorry is a long rant but just need some support on this one.. thanks for reading xx

OP’s posts: |
Drawtheline14 Wed 07-Nov-18 20:48:29

I’d go through your solicitor and get him/her to refer you to a contact centre, then in court I would ask for regular drug tests and supervised access only for the time being.
I’m sorry you had to go through all that.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in