Talk

Advanced search

Miss my husband

(11 Posts)
SofiaJessica4 Sat 08-Sep-18 00:18:01

Posted before. Handholding anyone? Why is it so bloody difficult!

OP’s posts: |
Albadross Sat 08-Sep-18 18:54:59

I'm not yet at that point in practice but mentallt I'm completely detached - I just don't know how to do it without wrecking my entire life and everyone else's!

Albadross Sat 08-Sep-18 19:19:23

Sorry I posted that somehow on s totally different thread than I intended 😬

Juststopit Sat 08-Sep-18 19:21:37

I don’t know but it is. I’m a year separated and going through the divorce process but sometimes miss him immensely. I had a bad day at work the other day and really just needed a hug. It’s sucks. But then I remember why we re divorcing and get back to feeling bit better.

SofiaJessica4 Sun 09-Sep-18 01:26:56

Thanks for the replies. I haven’t been at home all week so that’s made it essier, but still miss him loads. Will be worse when am back in the house. Glad it’s normal-ish.
Not my choice to divorce sad

SofiaJessica4 Sun 09-Sep-18 01:27:12

Juststopit - hugs xx

WeeWheels72 Sun 09-Sep-18 08:47:56

I still miss my STBXH almost a year after he walked out, but I tell myself, I miss the old him, not the one he is now. But its still hard x

SofiaJessica4 Sun 09-Sep-18 09:55:34

Thanks WeeWheels. It sucks doesn’t it. We have a house to sell so tied together at the moment and not really anywhere else to go, hard to get over someone when they’re right there in front of you all the time.

Blushingm Mon 10-Sep-18 12:19:03

I miss being part of a pair......but I don't miss my stbexh - looking back I can see he chipped away at me, was a narc and emotionally, psychologically and financially abusive

SofiaJessica4 Mon 10-Sep-18 12:33:19

Oh dear. Well if you’re married to someone who’s such an asshole then prob easier alone.

Worried I’m the asshole in this scenario sad(

SofiaJessica4 Mon 10-Sep-18 21:12:50

Reading Michelle Weiner Davis’s book now... hmm

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in