Advanced search

Restraining order

(3 Posts)
chilliconwhatnow Thu 09-Aug-18 21:56:45

Anyone know about how to manage child contact where there is a restraining order in place?

I'm worried that if I allow contact between ex and I re child contact arrangements etc that I will lose the protection of the restraining order. However if I don't communicate with ex it's going to be hard making child contact arrangements.

It's worded to say the only contact between us is about child contact and through a solicitor.

Sorry to cross post- not sure where I might best get an answer...

Snoopytwist2 Sat 11-Aug-18 05:00:21

Can you find a third party that can act as a go-between if you need to make/change arrangements? Also to drop the children there and collect from there so you don't need to have contact when it's his turn to have them? If not, do the 'changeover' somewhere public - the police advised me to do use a local supermarket car park - lots of people around and very public.

Fedup84 Tue 14-Aug-18 08:21:19

I'm in a similar situation , luckily my children are older and have their own phones , he hasn't seen little one tho as I need a third party to help

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: