Advanced search

What do I need to ask? Free Legal Advice Appointment

(1 Post)
mammymammyIRL Thu 15-Mar-18 14:58:51

- Property inherited by him during the relationship but not during marriage
- Right to stay in house with dc until come of age/need to buy him out
- shared access
- sell house, % split
- procedure I guess for separation

He's burying his head in the sand, hoping I'll change my mind

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in