Talk

Advanced search

Phone sex

(6 Posts)
Joliv123 Fri 23-Feb-18 16:49:01

So my partner of 14 years and I have split up, he met someone on a dating site behind my back , l found out ended it. He has been seeing her for about 6 weeks, I’m over it, they are welcome to each other, she lives in Scotland he travels to see her each weekend and rings her every night, desperately in love , just desperate I think. Anyway he won’t leave the house, says he cannot afford to, we are doing the house up to sell in the new few months. This week he was in the bathroom on the phone to her, my daughter who is 26 was upstairs I was in the living room, I don’t care if he rings her, he can sod off for all I care, but what I do care about is hearing her wailing on the one and him shouting f .... I’m c...... . We don’t have a lock on the bathroom, my daughter could of heard/ walked in on it. It’s bad enough I had to hear that, I think he’s gross . Is there anything I can do to get the dirty pig out ?

Joliv123 Fri 23-Feb-18 16:50:11

Should say she’s 16 not 26 he’s not her dad but has with me since she was 2 years old , is so disrespectful

Aprilshowerswontbelong Fri 23-Feb-18 16:50:22

Bucket of cold water over him +phone would have been appropriate imo.

Joliv123 Fri 23-Feb-18 18:17:19

Yes I said he was disgusting and if it happened again I would throw a bucket of water over him the dirty dog

LifeinColour Fri 23-Feb-18 18:36:40

This is awful, how horrid for you 🤬 you need to get him out.. how someone has the balls to do that and stay living in the same house and carry on with that it beyond me.. he’s completely disrespectful to you flowers you sound lovely btw xx

serena5610 Sat 03-Mar-18 03:26:16

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: