Talk

Advanced search

She says she doesn't fancy Me and wants to split - 2kids, not married.

(3 Posts)
Runnerman Mon 12-Feb-18 07:13:25

My partner of 15 days has told me this over the weekend. We haven't had sex for years and through a mixture ignoring it, boozing and busy lives it has been left to fester. We are friends and I love her deeply and I cannot imagine life without us all together, but I feel sick knowing the reality of her not loving me probably for the last several years or her staying with me and not lovubg me. She told me after a girls night out when a close friend confided in her own divorce and my partner took the chance to share her feelings. She says she cant change how she feels. I feel like we must have had these feelings for eachother once and so with counselling a big life style change we MIGHT be able to get a loving relationship back. I really feel lost and would appreciate any help. I don't really have anyone to talk maybe the odd person.

AjasLipstick Mon 12-Feb-18 08:16:05

Has she agreed to counselling?

Runnerman Mon 12-Feb-18 09:43:29

Thanks for responding. No she says no point . I've only half asked I'm still in shock. But understand where she's coming from. I just think it's worth knowing we've tried everything. She says doesn't want to change so sees no point

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now