Talk

Advanced search

Fed up of crying

(4 Posts)
iamthrough Sun 04-Feb-18 16:12:24

To all of you who have been through this. Whether you were left or if you were the one who initiated the split. When did you stop crying. For me I initiated, told hubby my feelings had disappeared back in the spring finally asked for a separation and I simply can't stop crying.... everyday it seems like something sets me off. For me I'm not regretting my decision just fed up of feeling so emotional. Tips anyone??

OP’s posts: |
eve34 Sun 04-Feb-18 19:57:29

I am sorry to hear of your struggles. The kids Dad left me back in the summer. He came back and messed me about. But magically a new girlfriend appeared over Christmas. News to me.

I have been heart broken ever since. And cry most days. Although we weren't in a very good place I had hoped we would work it out. But it is very clear it isn't going too.

I have anti depressants but they wipe me out. And am waiting for counselling.

I know it is a grieving process I need to go. Through. But wish it would hurry up now.

Hope you are soon feeling better and manage do something nice for yourself. This will pass.

iamthrough Tue 06-Feb-18 09:34:59

Small victory for me - managed to get through the hole day without crying!! Despite STBxH playing perfect father routine with the kids all evening and them basically ignoring me! Have counselling booked for tomorrow so hoping they can offer me some support in the months ahead.

OP’s posts: |
eve34 Tue 06-Feb-18 18:03:52

That is good news you are starting counselling. Hopefully you can start to get your thoughts in order.

Well done on getting through the day with no tears. No such joy for me. Meet with some people today I haven't seen in a long time so had to tell them and set me off. But feel better for telling people. Guess it helps to talk.

Hope you have a good day tomorrow.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in