Advanced search

Financial Disclosure

(3 Posts)
toomuchlikemyusername Tue 09-Jan-18 19:01:56

Hello, I'm hoping someone can give me some advice please. STBEx's solicitor has completed form D81, and I've received a copy of this. There was no supporting information with it, and his solicitor has told mine that no documentary evidence is needed to support it. I believe that this this was in response to my solicitor informing his that Form E should be completed and information made available for exchange.

I'm confused as to whether full disclosure is necessary. I am prepared to do it, however time consuming it may be, but is it a necessity?

Everything has been amicable to date, I'd really like the whole thing brought to a close as soon as possible. We did reach an informal agreement, although probably one that was agreed with some naivety on my part as to extent of my loss of earnings/pension as a SAHM etc but I have enough to live on so am not out to rock the boat. I'm just confused as to what is necessary in order for a clean break order to be granted.

Any advice or experience would be gratefully received, thank you.

OP’s posts: |
WasDoingFine Wed 10-Jan-18 02:38:09

Form E for me otherwise I'd have never have known the true value of STBX pension and would have been made homeless as we'd have sold the house.

He has something to hide. Time to toughen up

Ilovetolurk Wed 10-Jan-18 08:49:53

A form d81 is what is signed for the court to support the consent order once you have reached agreement

It’s not intended to be disclosure for you as the understanding is that you have had the disclosure you need in order to reach your agreement beforehand

However all the assets should be disclosed on there albeit without the backing documentation

Are the amounts what you were expecting and are you still happy with what you have agreed?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in