Advanced search


(3 Posts)
lippy72 Fri 20-Oct-17 22:22:02

Not sure how to proceed , been separated for 6 months after being left for ow, that relationship has now broken down and stbxh. Has moved into a rented flat. Agreed I would buy out of house but most of this would go to clearing debts but we would both be clear. However not wanting to now proceed until a consent order is in place due to risk and he won't agree to divorce now..

I am now being told stbxh can't afford any child support, he is paying back money owed to family for flat deposit, I'm being told I get all the benefits (cb and tc) so shouldn't need it!

Major guilt trip will make him homeless if I pursue it etc etc feel like saying stuff it I can cope on my own not sure what to do now ?

outabout Fri 20-Oct-17 22:26:18

Talk to CAB and armed with a list of important questions, speak to a '30 minutes free' solicitor to get a better grip of the options.

Myheartbelongsto Sat 21-Oct-17 15:54:39

Your children are your priority here not him. He will have to manage someone. No doubt like you did when he upped and left.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: