Talk

Advanced search

It's the beginning of the end ..

(2 Posts)
Elizakennedy Thu 12-Oct-17 23:07:37

And i am so not looking forward to the next few months.

After finding out about p affair when I was pregnant I stupidly allowed him to stay but since then I've found out about other women too- just messages here and there but I've had enough. It took me a long time to build the courage up and tell him I no longer wanted to be with him and ask him to move out (months ago) but he has refused anyway, multiple times so I see no other option now other than to avoid him or let him know what I actually think of him until he gets it that were over. I dont have anywhere that DD and I can go and I don't want to leave our (rented) house, I have put everything into making it a home for our DD.

I met someone really lovely a few weeks ago but have had to cut contact because I can't pursue it, obviously but I am gutted- we really got along and he knew my situation and understood at first but I think he realised and didnt want to get involved in this mess. I very much doubt he will be available by the time Im in a good place again, not that I even want another relationship, I just enjoyed his company really.

Please tell me this sinking out of control feeling will go?

Myheartbelongsto Sat 14-Oct-17 00:39:37

This fucker has to go. Why won't he go?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now