Advanced search

Please help me

(2 Posts)
mayhemensues Sun 13-Aug-17 13:09:03

I am tomorrow going to make contact with a couple of solicitors. In Feb I found out my husband had been having an affair. He begged me to stay and "finished" the relationship. Yesterday I found out that actually it never did end......
So, obviously I need to get some good legal advice as we are not at all in a regular housing situation - but just wondered if anyone had any advice ? The children involved are 6 & 7

OP’s posts: |
Properjob Tue 15-Aug-17 22:06:21

Hello may not be that bad!!! You should get good advice from solicitor s see two or three for the free 30 min intro session. Are you in tied housing or something? Can't advise you better than a solicitor. However you gave him a chance didn't you, but he's let you down, you are justified in asking him to leave you in the family home. There are MN advice pages for all this.... Good luck stay in touch flowers

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in