Talk

Advanced search

Direct access barrister in N London, experienced with DV and financial abuse?

(3 Posts)
Namechanger2015 Thu 20-Jul-17 06:44:20

Hello,

I am going through a nasty divorce, I have spent £10,000s on solicitors who have been frankly terrible (high profile London firm). I'm looking to self-represent at my final hearing in October with a direct-access barrister.

My ex was very absuive - physically and emotionally, but in this case also financially. He has been very difficult to deal with during divorce, and was represented by a very aggressive direct access barrister in our earlier hearings.

My barrister was very experienced but took a far gentler approach which I didn't work in front of the judge.

I can't afford to keep my solicitor and I need an aggressive barrister with experience in DV and financial abuse who can help.

Could anyone recommend please? I live in N London.

OP’s posts: |
Supersamantha Wed 29-Nov-17 12:52:08

I would talk to PennyWise Consultants who are well plugged in with the best Barristers and Lawyers in London. They might be able to point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps.

CaptainM Wed 29-Nov-17 13:58:56

I will PM you. Had pretty much same experience and managed to find the most awesome direct access barrister in London. He's fought so hard and at the same time, made it all do bearable.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in