Talk

Advanced search

Please tell me this gets better

(5 Posts)
Iloveadrianmole Sun 25-Jun-17 20:19:36

I recently split from my husband (unfortunately still living in the same house). We don't live in the U.K. So things are very difficult at the moment as I'm having to sort out moving me and my two children back to the U.K. .

Things are hideous, he's behavior is not great, cold, not coming home after an evening out etc etc and I'm miles away from my family!

Please tell me this gets better!

Viking64 Mon 26-Jun-17 18:55:56

It is a really tough situation.I'm living with my wife and we are seperating and she's got feelings for someone so I feel some of your pain. But I realise that you have to go through the bad times to get to a better place.please message me if you want to vent or just want to chat because at times it can feel like you are the only one going through this.good luck

notonmynelly Mon 26-Jun-17 23:11:56

I feel your pain. Hand on heart it will get better. As the previous poster said things have to fall apart before they fall into place. Wishing you all the best and sending a hug. Stay strong x

CherryBlossomPink Wed 05-Jul-17 23:11:06

I'm close to a year seperated and am slowly coming out the other side. I moved out after a few months of living together with him staying out all night and being very cold when he was home. Moving out saved my sanity (although trashed my finances). It's a cliche, but time really does heal.
Good luck, stay strong and be kind to yourself

seventhgonickname Wed 12-Jul-17 12:07:02

Just over a year on,it was worth the bad times to be were I am now.We also suprise ourselves by how strong we can be in-between the tears.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now