Talk

Advanced search

Is this harassment? Should I call 101?

(9 Posts)
Heatherjayne1972 Sun 14-May-17 17:46:12

Had lots of trouble with bullying violent ex. He's been in prison for hitting me. I've had a non molestation order out two years ago
We are going through a divorce, just sorting out the contact order and
Recently I thought he'd just backed off and decided to leave me alone but the last 24 hours or so he's been messaging horrid things and I've asked him to leave me alone
What stage does it become harassment?

Astro55 Sun 14-May-17 17:47:54

Ignore him - keep the messages but don't engage -
This will make him mad!!! But it does work like a naughty toddler

MrsBertBibby Sun 14-May-17 18:03:06

With that history go straight to the police. And it needs to be brought up in the family court too. Do you have a solicitor?

ImperialBlether Sun 14-May-17 18:08:03

What sort of things is he saying?

MagentaRocks Sun 14-May-17 18:09:37

It is harassment already. Ring 101 and report it.

flumpybear Sun 14-May-17 18:11:41

Copy everything, delete nothing and record phone calls. Lo g with 101 and see if they can help. Good luck

Heatherjayne1972 Sun 14-May-17 18:14:47

He's saying how terrible I am. How much my daughter hates me
How he's going to get full custody of the kids ( I have that. He didn't come to court when it mattered)
Yeah I have a solicitor I'll be mentioning this
Just wondered if I should police again - hate the idea of it all starting up again

MrsBertBibby Sun 14-May-17 18:22:21

It's already started up. You need to talk to police.

donners312 Mon 15-May-17 17:12:09

it s already harassment. He could be calling you up saying how much he loves you and how wonderful you are and it is still harassment if you have told him to stop. definitely log it with the police.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now