Talk

Advanced search

Anyone wish their ex to dissapeared off planet

(13 Posts)
Gohackyourself Thu 11-May-17 18:28:54

Just that really! Just need to rant.

We re mid divorce process , been split 4 years.
Each have moved on with our lives an co parented our son with the usual bumps along the way Sch hols, Xmas etc.

We were on a roll of good behaviour for a while but for some reason now he's been settled with his newest gf of a year and her children, he now thinks he'd be a suitable full time parent to ds..... wtf?!?!?! He had two children by previous marriage that he hasn't seen since toddlers as his ex refused to put up with his dick behaviour and stopped him seeing them, wrongly or rightly.

Fast forward to now and we only communicate by text and because I've refused to even entertain the idea , he's decided to just be awkward in every text convo even just about a Sch pick up etc.

To think I have at least 8 more years of dealing with this twat ruins my day/thoughts/builds anxiety through the roof.
If he died in a car accident tomorrow I think I'd have a wicked smile... truly awful thing to say I know.
We spent 11 years together, none of them happy.
His a born liar and a fraud which is what ended our relationship

Grrrrrrrrrrtangry

AmateurSwami Thu 11-May-17 18:31:00

I wouldn't be particularly sad if my ex died of scanies or similar. He's refused to ever acknowledge our ds (now 11!)
Waste of air. He should be in prison as far as I'm concerned.

Justmadeperfectflapjacks Thu 11-May-17 20:00:03

I have spent ten years willing ex to die. .

ConfusedNoMore Thu 11-May-17 20:03:03

I have my moments wishing ex would just cease to exist. I can't truly wish any harm to come to him though as it would hurt my son.

It's hard coparenting with a dick head flowers

Blushingm Thu 11-May-17 21:31:40

Hell yeah - all my headaches gone if the ils were gone too

Chocolatecake12 Thu 11-May-17 21:58:28

Yep! Think about it a lot! It would make my life easier but my dcs would miss him terribly- they think he's the best dad ever, even though he pays nothing towards them, sees them irregularly and barely communicates with me.

kittybiscuits Thu 11-May-17 21:59:49

Very much so!

Fairybella Thu 11-May-17 22:01:03

For what he did it wouldn't just be me not feeling sorrow

HildaOg Thu 11-May-17 22:04:05

For many very good reasons I often daydream about his death. It would be a relief.

Starlight2345 Thu 11-May-17 22:06:05

Mine has..Life is easier without...Though he is on the planet somewhere and my DS although finds it hard not having a dad is I believe he is far more stable and secure if he was there

AroseforEmily Thu 11-May-17 22:07:01

In the first year after I left my ex I was so angry with the way he treated me that i looked into hiring a hitman.

DancingLedge Thu 11-May-17 22:17:21

I used to fantasise that he would decide to emigrate to Australia.
My mind control was obviously not good enough.
He's still only 15 miles away.sad

Gohackyourself Fri 12-May-17 07:10:39

Thank you all, it's not just me then!

I think that if he were not here, life for ds would be more stable without his dads "mindset" interfearing for sure.
He didn't want to be married or have a child in the end , he wanted to climb the ladder in his job, be seen at all the work functions and travel.we didn't have the money at the time as was still paying off 20k from his last marriage.
Yet this man now claims to be father of the year now and because he's been relatively stable a year, makes him an ideal candidate.
I'll await this relationship to crash and see him back to his old unreliable tricks again.

Anyhow back to daydreaming again ....smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now