Talk

Advanced search

Why are they such wankers?

(3 Posts)
Bones2017 Mon 17-Apr-17 21:16:02

My H was first served divorce papers mid march after I discovered his secret 'friendship' with a colleague since last summer.
During the grief and heartbreaking time after discovering this betrayal into a 19 year relationship I've somehow managed to keep my shit together and keep my dignity.

However now I'm getting pissed off. He's now been served 3 times and is now saying he doesn't want to acknowledge them until he's seen his GP as he feels depressed and not able to make this decision. I think after 5 months nearly separated you'd know if you wanted to work on your marriage and if you actually love your wife!

I've told him that I want him to sort it this week as I just want to get this done.

Sorry just ranting really but I'm so pissed off being nice to him when I want to scream my hurt at him and punch him in the face for what he's done to us all!

Mermaidinthesea123 Mon 17-Apr-17 22:13:52

I don't know bones, my husband dumped me just before I was due to have a major operation, I had nobody to look after me afterwards, left me with no money, no car nothing. What a piece of shit.
i am not a lover of men at the moment other than my fantastic son. I hate them all.

Bones2017 Mon 17-Apr-17 22:19:10

He wanted out. He's got out! So why is he stalling! Cut me loose you bastard! Grr! 😡

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now