Advanced search

Messy divorce

(2 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

joannajoanna Tue 04-Apr-17 21:13:19

Hi - I was wondering if anyone can help. I need a great divorce lawyer experienced in UK property. My house is in my ex's name and he refuses to acknowledged I contributed 70,000 towards the property. He is withholding it out of control and I need someone to represent me. Any recommendations in London?

LouMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 07-Apr-17 21:45:50

Hi OP. We hope you don't mind but your thread was flagged up to us as being in the wrong topic. We're going to move it into the Divorce topic now where we hope you'll get a better response.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: