Advanced search

Divorce Help

(4 Posts)
zoeann76 Wed 22-Mar-17 12:08:54

Hi, i am 2 years legally separated in March after finding out my 46 year old husband had been cheating on me with his 23 year old work colleague, i have filed out all the divorce papers and want to get this sorted as soon as possible without having to pay huge solicitors fees, i have asked my ex to pay for the divorce but he is refusing to pay and wants me to pay half, can anyone help or advise what i can do, i no longer want to be married to this man but i am not entitled to any help with fees, thank you in advance

MrsBertBibby Wed 22-Mar-17 21:07:36

What grounds are you planning to divorce him on?

zoeann76 Thu 23-Mar-17 08:45:45

The first set of papers i filled out were for adultery but now we have been apart for more than 2 years i dont need grounds

MrsBertBibby Thu 23-Mar-17 19:01:22

Did you issue the first set of papers at court?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: