Advanced search

Private investigator

(5 Posts)
BoringUsername17 Tue 21-Mar-17 21:38:28

Hi all
I need to find the address of the co-respondent for my divorce. I know full name, year of birth and town she is living in
Any recommendations?

MrsBertBibby Wed 22-Mar-17 07:09:14

Why are you naming a co-respondent?

Gingerbreadlass Wed 22-Mar-17 07:37:10

Have you tried Just pay for upgraded service and check electoral rolls.

Ellisandra Wed 22-Mar-17 18:50:30

My husband was cheating but everything I read at the time said it's really not worth going down the route of naming a co-respondent because it just slows it all down and adds cost.

So if your reason to name them is from a sense of justice or wanting the truth on paper, you might want to think again.

I promise those sort of urges pass with time flowers

Passthebiscuitspls Wed 22-Mar-17 21:24:21

I checked to find her address which cost me about £6. I didn't cite her in the divorce but had H followed and he went straight to her address, hence filing for divorce.

It's pretty easy to find if your on google. Good luck. X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: