Advanced search

What am I entitled too?

(3 Posts)
airhostess Tue 21-Mar-17 14:24:30

Hi, I've recently found out that my partner of 10 years has had an affair.
We are not married, I'm not on the mortgage. Two very young children, he earns 100k I'm a SAHM.
If we seperate apart from child maintenance does he have to provide us with somewhere to live?

MrsBertBibby Tue 21-Mar-17 14:39:18

Quite possibly. See a solicitor about a claim under schedule 1 Children Act.

AmyMum2mumStoke Mon 27-Mar-17 23:05:55

Have you ever contributed to the mortgage? They will take into account that you have contributed in other ways such as raising the children and keeping the home. Sorry you're going through this x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: