Talk

Advanced search

Another day, another week, and he is STILL house-hunting...

(7 Posts)
WeAreNotInKansasAnymore Mon 13-Mar-17 08:05:13

FFS. I want to MOVE. Solicitors papers are ready. He is faffing. The same fafftastic man who led to our divorce is faffing with finding a house. I have even found him one. Empty. Beautiful. DCs love it. He could be in there tomorrow! Instead...? Nope. Just checking what his ££ buys him (a hovel). Just checking what being closer to the town centre would mean (a hovel)...Time marches on and I am at a standstill.

WeAreNotInKansasAnymore Wed 15-Mar-17 08:00:51

He is a useless, incompetent arsehole who has his priorities wrong.

WTF. "I am choosing a home to live in for the rest of my life, potentially"
And I am NOT????

Idiotic fucker.

kittybiscuits Wed 15-Mar-17 16:51:14

I sympathise. Do you have any leverage?

WeAreNotInKansasAnymore Wed 15-Mar-17 19:17:56

Thank you, kitty. Leverage?

I am dependent on him to move. I keep thinking about the extra things I need to buy - new bed for dd... how the hell will I manage to be home at the same time as working? I hate him so much.

kittybiscuits Wed 15-Mar-17 19:23:41

Is there anything you can suggest that you might have to do if he doesn't get a move on? Has he behaved badly? Is he concerned with his reputation? Or can your solicitor apply pressure? Sometimes people behave very differently for the solicitor. Mine was acting aggrieved, telling everyone I had left him with nothing, destitute etc. My solicitor said when she told him exactly how much his 50% was he was 'absolutely over the moon'. Unfortunately not literally.

Wishiwasmoiradingle2017 Wed 15-Mar-17 19:27:10

My dh is a 6'4, 18 stone chunk of power. ..
We own a 10 stone rottweiler...
If ever you need this sort of incentive just let me know....
flowers

WeAreNotInKansasAnymore Sat 18-Mar-17 05:09:07

Thank you kitty and wish - that is exactly what I need right now!

I am so angry with him. Got EA to put some pressure on him. He put an offer on a hovel house that was accepted BUT it is currently being rented out. He can't move until mid fucking MAY.

WTH?!?! There are so many empty houses, why pick the takenone? It's as though he is deliberately sabotaging my plans. A whole month off at Easter but no, move the kids mid school term!

Makes no fucking sense.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now