Talk

Advanced search

When will this end????

(3 Posts)
Begadsandbyjingo Wed 08-Mar-17 22:24:23

Just looking to vent really. Just been tipped over the edge by looking for a counsellor to verbally vent to, only to find I have no chance of affording it. Been separated for five months but as STBXH is out of work I am having to let him stay in the family home. I can barely describe how frustrated I am - I work crazily hard in a very stressful job but have sod all to show for it. I pay for everything and have done for a long time. Every day I hope he will get a job and I can move on but I'm starting to think this will never happen. I dread coming home but am also unhappy at work. I feel I can't talk to friends or family as they just all advise me to sell the house and force the change. I have no energy to sell the house - I am exhausted and utterly miserable. I'm trying to keep going for the sake of my kids and also I need to keep going as I am financially responsible for everything. I make a joke of how shit things are and people think I'm coping really well but really I'm suffocating under the pressure and huge resentment. 😔

rightsofwomen Thu 09-Mar-17 09:50:28

I made numerous calls to Samaritans when I just needed to cry and vent.
They listen and calm you down.

Have you seen your GP?

blackteasplease Thu 09-Mar-17 14:05:13

Hi OP. I am in a very similar situation. Not hte same moneywise but a stbxh who is EA and refuses to move out.

Being going on ages trying to resolve things, but I"ve now put in divorce petition.

rights what a brilliant idea re samaritans. I will give that a try next time I feel on the edge.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now