Talk

Advanced search

Splitting assets

(1 Post)
Tinnah Wed 01-Mar-17 10:22:54

Thank Red and ET.

1. No Divorce has been agreed, a date for prouncement of a decree has been set.

2.Thanks for clarification - court fees I thought so.

3. I suspect cash abroad is about £50-£70 or even £100k - EU country.

4. Equity is just a shy of £200k

5. Ye I took him on breach of statutory duty when I discovered. Applied for injunction, did not seek legal advice. He won on technicalities. I did not submit statement of truth. No written agreement, have learnt the tough way. But don't regret it, I was brought up with family values - TRUST!
Yes he has communicated to most of contractors he is nolonger with this company. I may not get those very cutomers but have tried to carry on with new sub-contractors, but he still block these. I got a very incompetent (in my opinion)lawyer. He could not even apply for a disclosure order after he admitted that he only transferred one client. It is a construction industry. I was /I'm office based, he is site based. I set - up this business a year after we got married, now it seems like I found him with this business. I did all preliminaries. He didn't have any friends then, now they are in thousands seeing me as the wicked witch.

Share is 50/50. I believe he has been adviced by his legal team not to leave until divorce settlement so he can have a universal settlement, me buy him out so he won't have to pay me anything on family side.

ET I wish me and him can come to some agreement like yours. He has said he will fight for the house, one can just see the bitterness in his face.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now