Advanced search

How do I leave?

(5 Posts)
notmywords Fri 24-Feb-17 07:22:27

I think it's over. I'm sick of my EA DH.

I don't want to do this anymore.

He'll never agree to leave the house, I can't afford to rent.

What do I do?

He's currently giving me the silent treatment, which is a regular occurrence but makes a change from the constant criticism.

I am feeling panicky with chest pains and shaking.

Please help.

OP’s posts: |
MichaelJacksonsGlove Fri 24-Feb-17 10:16:16

I'm sorry you're going through this flowers

Do you have children?

You will need to see a solicitor in regards to divorce and arrangements regarding the house.

Is there family or friends nearby for real life support?

notmywords Fri 24-Feb-17 10:21:16

Thanks. I started another conversation in relationships but thank you for replying.

I have good friends and family. Seeing a solicitor just seems such a massive step but I need to do it. If only for advice.

OP’s posts: |
notmywords Fri 24-Feb-17 10:21:37

Yes we have two channel

OP’s posts: |
notmywords Fri 24-Feb-17 11:12:12

Children! Not channel!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in