Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Financial Order - 3rd time lucky

(5 Posts)
Blobby10 Tue 14-Feb-17 12:39:13

Just resubmitted FO for the third time! Bloody courts! Even the solicitor was cross with them saying they were being unnecessarily picky!

But fingers crossed it will go through this time then we can apply for the Absolut and all will be over!!

rightsofwomen Tue 14-Feb-17 12:45:56

Yeah...I bet the sol said the courts were being picky ie not the sol's fault.

You are paying a sol to help you submit a FO which will get through the Courts.

Unless there is there more to this.

Blobby10 Tue 14-Feb-17 13:37:15

Not really more to it rightsofwomen but yes solicitor may have been careless for second submission - first time court rejected FO as they said it wasn't fair to me. Sorted that out then resubmitted it with amended wording. It was rejected the second time as paragraph 27 contradicted paragraph 28 (possibly solicitors error but maybe I should have read it more carefully before signing?) so we had to take out para 28 and submit it a third time!

It was solicitors secretary who said the courts were being particularly picky at the moment !

fishfingersandwich85 Wed 15-Feb-17 10:56:48

How long did the court take to feedback on your financial order?

Blobby10 Wed 15-Feb-17 11:13:58

fishfingersandwich it took a couple of weeks both times. stated time is 2-4 weeks -I'm East Mids so others may take less or more time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now