Advanced search

Can I get an intervener removed?

(3 Posts)
samanthamplified Mon 05-Dec-16 17:36:28


I have an intervener in my proceedings - my stbx's father.

He is claiming beneficial interest in all properties.

He is now overdue by 2 weeks to submit his points of claim and any evidence.

I know I can apply for a penal notice.

But, can I instead apply for his claim to be nullified and he be removed from proceedings.

We have a preliminary issue hearing coming up to determine his beneficial interest.

Can I apply to have it cancelled since he's not submitting his points of claim and any evidence?

It would save me a lot of money and hassle on if I did this.

Thanks in advance!

OP’s posts: |
annielouisa Mon 05-Dec-16 19:25:05

Maybe this should be in legal? Does the STBX F actually have a financial interest in all your properties? Is there anything on paper?

samanthamplified Mon 05-Dec-16 21:41:51

Oops, sorry, I didn't realise there's a legal section. I don't know how to recategorise it.

So, I've started a new one in legal.


OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in