Advanced search

Financial agreement how it works?

(6 Posts)
iminshock Sat 29-Oct-16 10:09:02

A lot depends on whether you are married.
Get proper legal advice.

jeaux90 Sat 29-Oct-16 10:06:52

All I said was after a fair and equitable split including what she needs then of course he gets the rest of his salary. Am I wrong about that? Of course she should go to the sol, why was I being prejudiced???

MrsBertBibby Sat 29-Oct-16 09:45:34

ANd Jeaux's post is a perfect piece of misinformation, ignorance, and personal prejudice.

See a solicitor, they will get all the relevant information and advise you properly. Every case is different, and no one can advise you of your likely entitlement based on a few words on a talkboard.

jeaux90 Fri 28-Oct-16 20:12:00

Lots of useful threads on here. The starting position is usually 50/50 split of assets (house) and savings.

You said will he be allowed the rest of his wages confusedconfusedconfused they are his after a fair an equitable split and child maintenance etc

MrsBertBibby Fri 28-Oct-16 18:03:05

You really need to see a solicitor to go through all this. Mediation is far more likely to work if you have an idea what is reasonable and possible.

LewisAH16 Fri 28-Oct-16 16:11:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in