Advanced search

Form D8

(2 Posts)
MavisGrind Sun 11-Sep-16 17:25:02

I'm currently filling a D8 form, filing on the grounds of over five years separation.

Does anyone have any experience of this? I'm just a little stuck on my Statement of Case. How much information needs to be included here when we split up years ago?

I'm keeping the costs down by doing this without a solicitor (the marital assets and childcare arrangements have been sorted for several years now) and I just don't want my papers sent back due to insufficient evidence.


MrsBertBibby Mon 12-Sep-16 13:15:47

Just put something like "the parties separated on x date when the wife moved out by common consent" or "when the husband left". Then add something like "since that time there has been no resumption of cohabitation"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now