Advanced search

STBXH has sent petition back - now what?

(2 Posts)
beebopped Wed 07-Sep-16 19:06:33

I filed for unreasonable behaviour and he got something from the court. Said he signed something and sent it back

Now what - do I just wait for something? The decree nisi?

I'm not finding the process/legal speak easy to follow!!

MrsBertBibby Wed 07-Sep-16 19:21:16

The court will send you a copy of his signed acknowledgement, with a form to complete and return, when you send that in, the court will consider your case and either set a date for decree Nisi, or tell you whatcelse you need to do.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now