Advanced search

Divorce and money

(4 Posts)
Homely1 Wed 03-Aug-16 19:02:23

Short marriage and no assets together. STBEX earns much more than me. I have asset alone. Not sure what he has. DC dealt with separately. Walk away or disclose finances?

OP’s posts: |
Minime85 Wed 03-Aug-16 22:42:19

You have to complete financial divorce if you like as well as the actual divorce otherwise either of you could lay claim in the future. You do this via form E or a consent order

Homely1 Thu 04-Aug-16 06:47:44

But I guess I could say that I wish for nothing then not have to do a form E

OP’s posts: |
Minime85 Thu 04-Aug-16 08:14:45

You would then need a consent order and you still have to declare everything

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in