Advanced search

How do I go about paying the £520 fee for the initial divorce submission?

(3 Posts)
Soopermum1 Fri 22-Jul-16 21:23:33

I'll be sending the forms in the post but there doesn't seem to be a way to fill out credit card or bank details. Can I phone up a few days later and give credit card details over the phone?

MrsBertBibby Fri 22-Jul-16 22:59:55

It's £550. Have you not got a cheque book?

marriednotdead Fri 22-Jul-16 23:10:08

If you don't have a cheque book, attach a note with your contact number and they will call you to take card payment over the phone. Be aware that this may take several weeks to happen if they have a backlog...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now