Advanced search

P60 - ex refusing to supply

(6 Posts)
monkeychop Tue 14-Jun-16 14:30:52

Divorced 3 years ago, ex has had a promotion this year. He hasn't sent me his P60, which he is required to as laid out by the court order, this is over due by a month now.

I have asked my solicitor to send him a letter, which she has, but it would seem he is ignoring that too. WWYD?

OP’s posts: |
lifeisunjust Wed 15-Jun-16 06:42:53

Not pay a solicitor to post a letter when you can post it yourself.

monkeychop Wed 15-Jun-16 06:51:19

Thanks for your help lifeissun hmm - ex refuses to correspond with me will only deal through solicitor. Ignores my emails, texts etc so I have to.

OP’s posts: |
Bambamrubblesmum Wed 15-Jun-16 06:55:20

Is this to adjust child maintenence payments to reflect his current salary?

justbogoff Wed 15-Jun-16 06:55:48

AFAIK a court order can be replaced by CMS (CSA) after a year.

Contact the CMS and get them to contact him. He has to provide them with this information.

monkeychop Wed 15-Jun-16 07:18:32

Yes bam bam, exactly that. thanks bogoff he's actually now sent my solicitor his P60 now so she is dealing with it, Frustrating that he will only deal through her and ignores anything from me, (at no cost to him!) but at least it is being dealt with now. CSA payments deduct pension contributions first, where as the terms of court order do not, so I'm better off doing it this way for now. Thank you.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in