Advanced search

Help and info regarding kids estranged father

(3 Posts)
1309tracy Fri 03-Jun-16 12:31:17

I have been separated from my ex for 8 years and we are not divorced. No reason behind it just that we have always got on. Anyway the last year he has defaulted on payments and I am now left fending for our 2 kids and the mortgage on my own. I have been in touch with CMA and they cant find him either. I am at a loss where to go from here. I am struggling financially and don't know where the next meal is coming from. Any help or info would be appreciated sad

OP’s posts: |
Greenyogagirl Sat 04-Jun-16 00:49:02

If you get certain benefits the interest will be paid for you otherwise I think all you can do is ring them and say you can't afford it.
If you give cms his work details they should be able to contact him through them X

lifeisunjust Sat 04-Jun-16 08:10:51

There are several places you can seek advice on mounting debts, CAB is the first such place and can usually send you for more precise advice. You can find what is in your area by using google.

Been there myself, relied on charity for food for a few months and almost 3 years later, still struggle for money whilst paying off someone else's debts.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in