Advanced search

Child maintenance

(1 Post)
awishes Tue 31-May-16 22:20:02

Desperately seeking advice here!
Finally got a consent order through the courts which contains child maintenance payment order for youngest for the next 3 years. Ex has now given up work. I am petrified that he will not pay and when he receives settlement from the house he'll spend that and claim he has no money.
Will I have any recourse to make him pay if he has no income but lots of capital?
Thank you to anyone with knowledge or experience

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in