Advanced search

Shut up and put up?

(1 Post)
onanotherday Tue 19-Apr-16 13:20:06

My exh has moved to no formal childcare arrangements and also no mainterance as he is not working either. with family. I have just given up on any support. Yes left me with huge debts too. But just wondered if anyone thinks I can do anything about this?

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in