Advanced search

Changing name on deads

(2 Posts)
notmrscookie Fri 05-Feb-16 03:27:16

Lucky we have no mortgage on our house. As part of the divorce it is being signed over to me. I am wondering has anybody done this themselves or do I need to pay even more fees as my solicitor doesn't deal with this area..Thanks

OP’s posts: |
Mumteedum Fri 05-Feb-16 03:56:51

I suspect you can do it via land registry with a copy of legal order? I changed my name on deeds after we married with a form.

I'd start there and ring them.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in