Ex is photographing my house whilst I'm away

(9 Posts)
Newbrummie Mon 04-Jan-16 07:58:57

Long story short he's having them for a week longer than expected so to help him out and get the kids to school I said he could stay at my house, kids have keys.
I apparently left some food out whilst I was away and its on the side gone mouldy, of course it would have gone straight in the bin when I got home and the kids would never have seen it. But he's going round photographing everything. I want to say wtf but it'll land my daughter in trouble for telling me but wtf
Surely he can't use that for anything ?

NameAgeLocation Mon 04-Jan-16 08:01:13

I wouldn't have thought so. Mouldy food in an empty house?

AnyFucker Mon 04-Jan-16 08:01:57

What does he think he can use it for ?

Newbrummie Mon 04-Jan-16 08:03:09

That's what I'm wondering lol
Probably so he doesn't have to pay child support as there's proof I waste food lol

Noregrets78 Mon 04-Jan-16 08:05:00

He can't use it for anything... So he went to the house with the kids and instead of getting rid of mouldy food he went around photographing it. Hmmm.

AnyFucker Mon 04-Jan-16 08:05:06

Ignore the silly bugger

And perhaps this is the last time he crosses your threshold ?

Newbrummie Mon 04-Jan-16 08:06:13

Believe me he's only there to help the kids out they couldn't stand another day at his mothers.
He's probably sniffing my knickers as we speak

zzzzz Mon 04-Jan-16 08:09:15

You are a saint. shock

I'm sorry he's being such a twat.

Fidelia Mon 11-Jan-16 08:27:35

Be careful....he's probably planning to report you to the child protection people. Does he want custody?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now