Talk

Advanced search

So confused

(3 Posts)
findmeacupboard Wed 18-Nov-15 22:43:42

I could use some advice please... me and oh have been married 2 years, wev had a very rough relationship and were both still young. Im 26 hes 27 and wev been together 7 years. We have a house and we were trying for a baby for a while but i put a hold on it.

Things have been really rough for a while, iv recently overcome a very very bad stint of depression, and since iv started to feel better about things im unsure about my marriage. I love my husband but im not sure im in love with him anymore. We have an awful sex life which we have tried to fix loads but its just never got any better. I feel iv missed out on being a carefree youngster being with him and i feel old before my time.

Iv tried talking to him about my feelings but he just blows me down and says he doesnt know what im talking about and were fine. I dont want to leave him and then regret it later but then i also dont want to stay in an unhappy marriage.

What do i do?!?!

TooSassy Thu 19-Nov-15 13:56:00

Op ask for this to be moved to relationships. Lot busier thread and you'll get advice there

MidnightVelvetthe4th Thu 19-Nov-15 14:04:05

Sorry to hear this OP brew second the advice about moving to Relationships (report your thread & ask MNHQ to move it smile )

You already know that he doesn't get to say whether your marriage is fine or not! It may be fine for him but its clearly not for you at the moment so there is an issue there whether he likes it or not & his ignoring it doesn't mean its going to go away!

Was he supportive during the time you were badly depressed?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now