Talk

Advanced search

he's getting in my head again

(7 Posts)
jml2012 Tue 21-Jul-15 20:12:01

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SafetyStirrups Tue 21-Jul-15 21:11:40

jml2012 - It's a game to them, they have nothing else to fill up the emptiness inside. For the target it is a living hell having to deal with their pathetic, but effective, manipulations. I hope that you can regain some peace of mind and keep moving forward.

ALaughAMinute Tue 21-Jul-15 21:42:27

Sorry to say but this sounds a bit sinister.

Why does he have supervised visitations twice a week? Why is he supposed to stay away?

If you think you, or your little girl are in danger then you should call Women's Aid or the police. Don't think about it, just do it!

jml2012 Tue 21-Jul-15 22:10:40

ALaughAMinute Tue 21-Jul-15 22:34:48

So sorry you're going through this. I understand why you are stressed out. It's good the police are aware of your situation and know who you are. Do you have anyone in real life you can talk to? Have you spoken to your GP?

I don't think you will get many replies here by the way, perhaps you should ask to have this thread moved to the relationships section?

I do hope your situation is resolved soon, do you know how long it's going to take?

Take good care of yourself and don't hesitate to call the police it you need to.

jml2012 Tue 21-Jul-15 22:51:34

ALaughAMinute Wed 22-Jul-15 07:45:14

You are doing all you can in a difficult situation, you are a survivor!

I'm pleased to hear that your employers have supported you with a counsellor, you need all the help you can get at a time like this.

If you want this thread moved you have to press the report button under your original post - you can then send a message to the moderators asking them if they will move the thread to the Relationships section. Or you could just start a new thread in the relationship section, you will get lots more replies there. It might be a good idea to ask specific questions, such as what you should do, or how you should cope with your ex etc.

Hang on in there and stay strong. Things will get better. Don't let the bastard get you down.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now