Talk

Advanced search

Looks like court is next step please help ️need advice

(3 Posts)
Elizabethkay2094 Sun 28-Dec-14 23:49:26

I need help with my ex/child's father
He's kicking off over seeing her ( it's supervised with myself every Saturday ) as I know he can not be trusted with her said he's going to kill himself countless of times also said he's going to come into my house and take her. He's deeply depressed and unpredictable with his moods. My little one is 18 months and not being funny but he wouldn't know the first thing about looking after her he barely interacts with her when he sees her just tells me who awful his life and love life is. Now he's saying if I don't let him have her on his own he's taking me court... He pays for her and Is on birth certificate I know that gives him his rights but with all these factors surly he's no chance? Advice please! I feel sorry for him and don't want to see him hurt but as a mother I will not ignore the warming alarm bells ��

PurpleWithRed Sun 28-Dec-14 23:53:54

We're you/are you married? Do you have any legal agreement about access? Why do you think he is saying he wants to see her alone - it sounds as if he's only doing this to wind you up. I hope someone will be along in a minute with proper advice for you.

Elizabethkay2094 Mon 29-Dec-14 00:05:07

Hi no never married never lived together and he's never had her alone... No agreement just speaking about every Saturday that's All lol xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now