Talk

Advanced search

Scared

(3 Posts)
Purple1982 Wed 24-Dec-14 21:58:00

My marriage is over and I want out! Cannot bear to even look at my husband any more. But we have a 6 weeks old baby and I am scared of leaving him. How will I cope on my own? Also, I feel sooooo guilty towards my baby. I have failed her already. I have failed to create a good home for her. I dont know what to do. I want to ask him for divorce tonight ... but I am scared.
How do I know if it's the right decision?

guineapig1 Wed 24-Dec-14 22:16:11

Is there anything specific causing you to feel this way? I'm only asking because if you have a 6 week old your hormone levels will still be all over the place and sleep deprivation pretty bad. In the absence of abuse (be it physical, emotional, financial etc) I would urge you not to make any rash decisions. Take some time to think things through as a new baby creates an adjustment period for all concerned. Good luck whatever conclusion you eventually come to .

CalleighDoodle Thu 25-Dec-14 22:08:11

I was going to say the same about hormones. Yore both in state of change. Your world has just turned upside down. Why do you now want to separate?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now