Talk

Advanced search

husbands affair

(2 Posts)
newmummy470 Tue 25-Nov-14 22:52:29

I found out earlier this year my husband has been sleeping with someone else. I'm getting over it, moving on. Little things that's happened in the past now make sense! But I've just found out one if my friends knew about it all along. This really hurts me, especially because I've confined in them since the split. I understand it must have been an awful situation for them to have been put into, but I feel so betrayed (again) what do I do. Can i stay their friends???

AcrossthePond55 Tue 25-Nov-14 23:43:08

If you look on the mn threads about 'do I tell or not' you'll see that opinions are terribly divided. In the end, a person can only do what they think you would want them to do or what they think you would accept. You need to talk to them. Perhaps they felt that you wouldn't want to know or wouldn't believe them.

You can stay their friend if you want to. But you'll need to understand their motives for not telling you and you'll have to be able to forgive them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now