Talk

Advanced search

Question about D8 and reason for divorce

(6 Posts)
Arlagirl Tue 11-Nov-14 17:28:04

Dh is citing my unreasonable behaviour for divorce. He's just shown me D8 form....he states that I stated I don't love him ( true), I have refused intimate relations with him ( true), lost my wedding ring and don't care ( I lost it but hadn't worn it due to fingers swelling), and have no interest in going on holiday and spending quality time as family ( we have had disastrous holidays)

I don't reply to any of this do I??

Its just a load of crap.

DarceyBustle Tue 11-Nov-14 17:29:56

Yes, but what would you have it say?

Deep breath.

Arlagirl Tue 11-Nov-14 17:40:16

I don't love him anymore as I can't walk on eggshells for another 25 years and be controlled and afraid to express an opinion.
His own behaviour has been unreasonable over the years.
Yes breathe.
And have a cup of tea.

MrsPixieMoo Tue 11-Nov-14 18:17:50

If you also want a divorce, which from your post it sounds like you do, then it really, truly doesn't matter what the form says. Don't argue points of principle on the process. It just slows it down. Get out, get rid, get on. Good luck.

Arlagirl Tue 11-Nov-14 18:19:16

Yes I do want it. More than him.
Wise words MrsPixie.

Just seems one sided.
But hey. I have the rest of my life to look forward to.

MrsPixieMoo Tue 11-Nov-14 18:35:36

It's one sided, unfair and ridiculous but it doesn't matter. Arguing over it costs serious money and time. Keep your eye on the exit and get out. A judge will not give a stuff what the form says.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now