Talk

Advanced search

Wimbledon or city, Pls any one to meet up for a chat?

(4 Posts)
Cristina27022008 Fri 07-Nov-14 15:46:38

Hi All,

I am so glad that I found this website it is so helpful. I just started divorce petition, I want to do all the paper works myself and have a lawyer to do just the financial issues, as I do not have much money. I live in Wimbledon and I work in the city. I would appreciate if I could meet up with some one whom went through the divorce to talk. I am so lost and scared. As I know for sure my husband will not be honest in his financial disclosure. As he always been hidden everything relative to his finances.

I am looking forward to hear from any one.

Kind Regards,

alicemalice Fri 07-Nov-14 16:14:40

Hi, I can chat with you. I went through a separation and negotiation but I wasn't married so didn't do the divorce part.

(Although it's just as hard being separated if not worse in some ways as you don't have the financial protection marriage brings).

Cristina27022008 Sat 08-Nov-14 19:01:24

Hi Alice,

Thank you so much for your email. You are right a separation is a separation, the only different is that I probably have to spend all my saving in lawyers. It would be nice if we could meet for a coffee. Do you live around Wmbledon. Here it is my phone number if do you like to meet up sometime. [Message edited by MNHQ to remove phone number]

I am looking forward to hearing from you

Cristina

CarcerDun Sat 08-Nov-14 19:03:58

Cristina, I have reported your post as I don't think it's safe to put your mobile online. Take care.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now