Talk

Advanced search

Disclosure and slow response.

(3 Posts)
FuckitAndStartAgain Sun 02-Nov-14 10:06:21

Hi

We did a full disclosure in February this year. My sol made an offer based on this. STBX finally responded to off five months later, making a new lower (obviously) offer.

Financial circs have changed dramatically. He now lives with a pregnant partner, I now have all our children all of the time. We were married 30 odd years. We are asset v poor, his high income (at least four times mine) is the only thing of value.

Do I need to press for new disclosure? He will be supporting partner and child next year all being well but currently has reduced living costs? Our children are above legal age for requiring support...but all need somewhere to live.

I am trying to keep legal fees to a minimum, have already borrowed about 5k to get this far. Any thoughts?

Thanks, one very very scared as well as upset woman.

babybarrister Sun 02-Nov-14 21:37:40

You need to speak to your own so but each party is under a continuing duty to provide disclosure so yes you should see his current income position

FuckitAndStartAgain Mon 03-Nov-14 22:32:18

New news. His girlfriend is giving up work when six months pregnant. STBX and I do not earn enough between us to keep two households given debts. Any ideas?

I am totally out of ideas. Utterly despondent.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now