Advanced search

Child maintenance before husband moves out?

(2 Posts)
Doughnut123 Fri 24-Jan-14 20:40:13

I am separated from my husband, but he still lives with me and our 3 children. Can I get child maintenance sorted out before he moves out? He is looking for somewhere to rent. I would be grateful if anyone has any knowledge on this.

Sasquatch75 Thu 06-Feb-14 23:25:49

I have a private arrangement for cm with my exh. We used the online csa calculator to see how much he should be paying, and then he just set up a dd. Can you do that? A lot easier. If my exh stops paying for any reason, I'll go through the csa instead. Actually thinks it's now called the child maintenance service isn't it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now