Advanced search

confused about statement of arrangement

(5 Posts)
kaparobi Tue 10-Dec-13 14:29:25


I am right at the start of divorce proceedings. It is a very straight forward divorce based on the grounds of adultery. The ex has signed the acknowledgement of petition and returned to it to the court. He was told to give me the signed copy of the statement of arrangements for the children. Do I need to do anything with the form now?


Collaborate Tue 10-Dec-13 16:41:14

Assuming that you've issued the petition and he's acknowledged service you need to apply for decree nisi. The S of A doesn't come in to it. You fill in and sign a statement (firms available online) and an application form too.

kaparobi Tue 10-Dec-13 19:11:42

So I don't need to return the S of A to the court at all then? The court have already seen it and stamped it.


Collaborate Wed 11-Dec-13 13:41:40


kaparobi Wed 11-Dec-13 16:05:53

thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now